No Bake Cookie Dough Truffles
Our edible chocolate chip cookie dough is for so much more than just cookies! Our head baker, Jensen, created these deliciously gorgeous cookie dough truffles and we can't stop staring at them! You can watch a quick video she posted on our instagram here or just follow these simple steps below.
- Roll your cookie dough into balls and place them on a tray or plate. The size and shape are really up to you! Place them in the freezer for about 10 to 20 minutes.
- While your dough balls are hardening up, you can start melting your chocolate. Jensen used semi-sweet chocolate but you can really choose any kind of chocolate. Pour your desired chocolate into a microwave safe bowl. Warm until the chocolate is completely melted.
- Let the chocolate cool for a few minutes and take your frozen dough balls out of the freezer. Use a fork or spoon and place your dough balls into your chocolate and coat them entirely.
- Place back on the tray or plate and place back in the freezer so the chocolate can solidify. About 10 minutes.
- Take out of the freezer and enjoy your cookie dough truffles!!!!