How to Bake Our Cookie Dough
Here's the 101 on how to bake our cookie dough at home.
Now that you have your hands on our 16oz edible and ready-to-bake chocolate chip cookie dough, let's breakdown the baking how-to's.
First off to note, all oven are not created equally and that's totally fine!
Baking cookies in a gas oven will take a little longer, a toaster oven will take less time, and a conventional oven will land somewhere in the middle. And if you can brave an air-fryer, your reward of freshly baked cookies comes even quicker.
1. Pre-heat your oven to 325 degrees fahrenheit.
2. Prepare a non-stick pan or use parchment paper for best results.
3. Roll out your cookies to your ideal size and place on the baking sheet at least 1 inch apart.
Baking times based on size:
1oz cookies (16 dough balls): 7-10 minutes
2oz cookies (8 dough balls): 9-11 minutes
4oz cookies (4 dough balls): 15-18 minutes
You know your cookies are ready when the middle of the cookies aren't glossy and they have a nice golden color.
4. Let cool and enjoy!
Here's a quick baking tutorial with some added baking tips to follow:
We always recommend starting with the minimum minutes suggested based on size and going up from there if your cookies need more time to bake.
Some more tips:
- If frozen, let your dough thaw in the refrigerator over night before baking. It's ideal to bake the cookies right out of the refrigerator, not at room temperature to reduce spreading.
- If using a toaster oven, put the rack in the middle row not at the bottom. This will reduce the risk of the bottoms browning too much.
- If using an air fryer, we suggest pre-heating before baking the cookies as well as spraying a non stick spray. Start with 3 minutes and go from there as needed.
- Adding salt flakes before baking is optional but HIGHLY recommended!