In lieu of our annual "Be My ValenSwine" Auction we thought we would sweeten things up a bit. We are teaming up with Chocolate and the Chip, an all-woman-owned and operated small business in Los Angeles specializing in edible and ready-to-bake cookie dough for a "ValenSwines Pig Out" on Cookie Dough fundraiser. Who doesn't love to pig out on cookie dough? This fundraiser will start Saturday, January 22, and run through the entire month of February. Chocolate and the Chip will donate 40% of the sales to Broome Animal Sanctuary. And by the way, you can even send this as a gift to your favorite ValenSwine.
To learn more about Broome Animal Sanctuary here is the link to our website Animal Welfare | Middleburgh | Broome Animal Sanctuary and Farm
Crafted with all-natural, organic ingredients, our edible cookie dough is free of peanuts, dairy, and vegan-friendly. Carefully formulated to be safe to eat raw, you can also easily bake our dough for delicious, fresh cookies. We strive to keep our cookie recipe pure without added chemicals or preservatives. For optimal flavor, the dough should be kept refrigerated and can be *frozen for up to six months.
- Just the Dough - this is a "naked" cookie dough base to add as many or as few add-ins as you wish! (Contains: Wheat, Almonds, Coconut)
- Preheat your oven to 325°F
- On a non-stick pan (parchment paper is best), place your dough balls at least 1" apart
- Optionally sprinkle the top with salt flakes
- Bake for 9-11 minutes or until golden brown
- Let cool to taste and indulge
CONTAINS: WHEAT, TREE NUTS (COCONUT)
*If you're freezing the dough We recommend portioning it into dough balls first, then sealing it in a freezer bag. You can bake the cookies right from frozen. Baking times will vary.