Cottontail Cottage Wildlife Rehab is a nonprofit organization that is dedicated to saving injured and orphaned wildlife. This New York-based all-volunteer team rehabilitates and releases hundreds of wild animals every year. 100% of the funding for Cottontail Cottage comes from donations. Your support means no animal will ever be turned away due to lack of funding. Learn more about us by clicking here.
Fundraiser begins 1-24-24 and ends on 2-18-24
Chocolate and the Chip is excited to be partnering with Cottontail Rehab on this Valentine's Day fundraiser and will be donating 40% of every cookie dough purchased.
Crafted with all-natural, organic ingredients, our edible cookie dough is free of peanuts, dairy, and vegan-friendly. Carefully formulated to be safe to eat raw, you can also easily bake our dough for delicious, fresh cookies. We strive to keep our cookie recipe pure without added chemicals or preservatives. For optimal flavor, the dough should be kept refrigerated and can be *frozen for up to six months.
- Double Chocolate Chip - made with black cocoa powder and semi-sweet chocolate chunks (Contains: Wheat, Coconut)
- Preheat your oven to 325°F
- On a non-stick pan (parchment paper is best), place your dough balls at least 1" apart
- Optionally sprinkle the top with salt flakes
- Bake for 9-11 minutes or until golden brown
- Let cool to taste and indulge
CONTAINS: WHEAT, TREE NUTS (COCONUT)
*If you're freezing the dough We recommend portioning it into dough balls first, then sealing it in a freezer bag. You can bake the cookies right from frozen. Baking times will vary.