Crafted with all-natural, organic ingredients, our edible cookie dough is free of peanuts, dairy, and vegan-friendly. Carefully formulated to be safe to eat raw, you can also easily bake our dough for delicious, fresh cookies. We strive to keep our cookie recipe pure without added chemicals or preservatives. Our dough is available in packages of two 14 oz portions, a total of 28 oz per order. For optimal flavor, the dough should be kept refrigerated and can be *frozen for up to six months.
- Chocolate Chip - made with semi-sweet chocolate chunks (Contains: Wheat, Coconut)
- Double Chocolate Chip - made with black cocoa powder and semi-sweet chocolate chunks (Contains: Wheat, Coconut)
- Just the Dough - this is a "naked" cookie dough base to add as many or as few add-ins as you wish! (Contains: Wheat, Almonds, Coconut)
- Preheat your oven to 325°F
- On a non-stick pan (parchment paper is best), place your dough balls at least 1" apart
- Optionally sprinkle the top with salt flakes
- Bake for 9-11 minutes or until golden brown
- Let cool to taste and indulge
CONTAINS: WHEAT, TREE NUTS (COCONUT)
*If you're freezing the dough We recommend portioning it into dough balls first, then sealing it in a freezer bag. You can bake the cookies right from frozen. Baking times will vary.